Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Feast or Famine

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, May 13, 2005.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

Rags to riches with us... It's weird and used to freak me out to no end, but I've come to accept that with my family it's either going to be feast or famine. The past 12 months was a great feast, but now we're in a famine again with me out of work.

So right now I'm putting a tranny in an Olds Delta88 that is otherwise a good car so I can make a few bucks on it to get by...

I hope we get a feast soon... Changing greezy transmissions for the fun of having a cool new trans is fun, but doing it to make money sucks. This Olds has a 307 4bbl so I can ram around in it for a while I guess. It's a cool car, a 2-door boat.

Anyone else have feast-or-famine or most of you have steady incomes? I tend to speak my mind and not tolerate any bull****, so I have trouble holding a job...

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I've found, if you look hard enough, there's good that always balances the bad, good luck