Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

feb 22nd

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Seventy4Blazer, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

is the day i SHOULD be back in cali.... so, lock up your women and whiskey....:crazy: :crazy: Grants gonna be on the loose.....:cool1:

i will be in cali for 4 or 6 days then i head up to oregon to pick my dodge and blazer up. i will be hitting up bellingham washington and boise idaho as well.

talk to you all then...:cool1: :cool1:
    Grant:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :deal: :deal: :screwy: :screwy: :usaflag: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

If your gonna be anywhere near the Portland Vancouver area let us know...:grin:

3. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hit me up when your coming through seattle

4. Seventy4Blazer

in all honesty my only planned stops are going to be university place washington (read tacoma) and bellingham. then off to boise. i will be delivering parts if needed, but i will be picking up my 42's when i go through portland, ok... i lied.. portland is an added stop...

im going to have 3 weeks of leave, BUT a week of that i need for driving around state to state, and some time with the folks in eugene. i also have to have time to get the dodge ready for the trip, adding all the new toys to the trailer and to the truck. tie is a precious thing and 3 weeks aint enough.

thanks for the offers, and like i said, i will be running parts if needed.
    grant

5. crawford

crawford 1/2 ton status

So after Boise will you be swinging back through Portland? I have some parts over there that could use some delivering. :)

6. Seventy4Blazer

from boise back to eugene through bend. once in eugene, i will be there a couple of days and then straight down I-5 to camp pendleton, but then i will be loaded with the goose neck and ready to roll. the rest of the trip i will have the dodge only and 4 or 5 42's in the back. depending on how uch i decide to spend.....
    Grant

7. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

Welcome home Grant... :thumb:

once ya get settled we need to get ya on the trails :k5: :crewcab: :burb: :truck:

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

dude could you pick up some axles and odds and ends in Boise at Kevins house for me?