Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fed Ex boy needs an a**-whoopin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Feb 13, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Today jennie calls me @work and says that something smashed into the house /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and it was a package via AIRMAIL from the street over the fence across the yard, from fed-ex, /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif was my warranty part from PIAA, and the fool threw it, she ran outside and kids were yelling " he threw that, we saw him, and heres his liscense number lady "
    well, needless to say, his butt was grass when his boss got done getting chewed by MsTBI_383 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i know how THAT chewin can be /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Sounds like the bastage that I chased down for going about 50 down my street when my kids were out front /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I chased him down and gave him a "schooling" about driving in residential areas with kids on bikes and things of that sort......came home and called up and "schooled his boss on the phone and let him know if something wasn't done with that driver and if I was not PROFFESIONALLY contacted with the companies action in the matter that the next call was coming from a lawyer!!!!!!!! Less than a week and I had an apology letter stating that the driver was terminated!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif They don't seem to understand that they have a job that they MUST show curtesy and proffesionalism!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Neighborhoods = safety first I agree! I just cant believe how the guy threw it at my house from the street /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif