Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FedEx SUCKS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muddytazz, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Check this crap out /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Damn, I usually have really good luck with FedEx, they seem to be the fastest and cheapest ones out there. Hopefully if you keep riding them they will do at least something to soften the blow.

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I've been calling them every days since the 8th of this month(when my springs were suppose to be here)and I get the same sh!t from the idiots /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I've had FedEx be a couple days late because they "COULDN"T FIND MY HOUSE" then the next day when its delivered these a mapquest map on the box....

5. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Fed Ex can't find my house most of the time....luckily (?)... there's a FedEx warehouse about 15 miles south, so when the F*** up I go pick it up there on the weekend....I have gone out and introduced myself to Fed Ex drivers when I see them in my area when I'm expecting something....seems to help....they are under a lot of pressure to be in a hurry...

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Hell, my stuff never even made it out of Ft. Worth Tx, let alone get to oregon.

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Welllllllllllll UPS lost a 70 pound set of tube doors that were just taped together....

"What do they look like sir" (In broken english)

"BIG CHUNKS OF [darn] STEEL!"