Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FENDER FLARES FOUND-k5kraze & Kyle89K5=HEROS ! !

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Mr Red, Jan 5, 2001.

1. Mr Red

Mr Red 1/2 ton status

This board, has been priceless for over 2 years now. It took someone rearending me & trying to find an old damaged fender flare to make me really realize the value; it's International!!!!

k5kraze is in Austria, took the time to look at my pics, looked up part numbers, AND I FOUND THE OEM & CAN GET REPLACEMENTS. Even after I had been told by a retailer that the mfg. was "finished." Steve, if you get a chance to read this, k5kraze should be promoted to "Carpal Tunnel" for his efforts! I can't say enough for his efforts-priceless ! !

Kyle89K5 crawled up in his attic to check an old set of flares. At least deserving of a promotion to "Pooh-Bah" Steve!!!

I promise I'll make more posts when I know how to help people. That's all any of us can ask of this great place we call CK5.com!

[​IMG]
    <font color=red>David, '86 K5</font color=red>

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Right on, that's why CK5 is here!!

Steve
    [​IMG]
    1990 K5 with stuff

3. coopertwpk

coopertwpk 1/2 ton status

So where can we get them?

88k5 silverado w4"lift soon to have <font color=orange>d44 and corp14ff</font color=orange> with 4.56s

4. Mr Red

Mr Red 1/2 ton status

Some people might say why not go w/ Buswackers etc. Well I haven't heard good things about them here & frankly don't like the way they look. My wife and I thinkg Mr Red's flares add character to the body of the rig.

So we know what kind of flares, here's a small pic of the front flare. The rear is similar.
    [​IMG]

A link to my rig on CK5 shows the RH side w/flares-prior to being rearended: http://www.a-aspec.com/

My thanks to everyone !
    [​IMG]
    <font color=red>David, '86 K5</font color=red>

5. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Good deal man. I had these boxed up, I was gonna go ahead and ship them too ya to see if they were right before you paid for em. Glad you got it taken care of. I'll stick em back in the attic. If you need anything, lemme know

Kyle
    89K5