Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

fender trimming.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by shaggyk5, Nov 13, 2001.

1. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

Well, sitting around today with no lift, 35's in the garage, and a sawzall in the next room.....You can see where this is going, right? Got the passenger side done, (except for some minor cosmetic things. can fit the 35's now, but still will probably have issues with tight turns till i lift it. (due to the fact that the tires are 15" wide.) did a UAV style cut, but went to 5" from the door instead of 6 like steve. was a little trickier than expected, and it doesnt look spectacular, but it doesnt look really bad either. tomorrow: the drivers side!!

-matt
    <font color=blue>86, 350, 33's</font color=blue><font color=red>Lop Sop Doi Off-Road</font color=red>
    www.chevyhedk5.tripod.com

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Like telling a joke with no punch line....wheres the pics?[​IMG]

Are you doing the rears too?

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's

3. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

still in the camera...not all of us have digital. I for one am still stuck in the film age. [​IMG] But theyll be up asap!!

-matt
    <font color=blue>86, 350, 33's</font color=blue><font color=red>Lop Sop Doi Off-Road</font color=red>
    www.chevyhedk5.tripod.com

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'm still in the ol' roll and film store age too,LOL
    I need a digital camera bad...but all that money for a digital camera could be used towards truck parts[​IMG]

My friend has one so I could probably just buy some cards and use his.....

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's