Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

fenders or front clip

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by purple76pearl, Jul 11, 2003.

1. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

i have a set of aftermarket fenders on my 76, i freaking hate them, wont line up beauty lines for nothing, does anyone have a set with no dents no rust that are fac gm? i need a set really bad, color dont matter

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i have a set of aftermarket fenders on my 76, i freaking hate them, wont line up beauty lines for nothing, does anyone have a set with no dents no rust that are fac gm? i need a set really bad, color dont matter

[/ QUOTE ]

i have one deluxe dual trim 79 one(that means factory two tone paint) i forgot which side it is, it either has one or two VERY minor dings in lower extensionm and is no rust, ask jlaughner and jeremyk5 and 75k5 because they saw it personally when they were here the other day and i can mail it and im just above you in IL, so..

thanks

3. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I have both left and right **NEW GM** fenders still in the box if you're interested. These have never been installed, are completely rust free and still OE primer black. One of the two (can't remember which) has a small "bird peck" type of mark but other than that they are flawless.

If you're interested I can email pics tomorrow evening or Sunday (working 8-5 tomorrow). I'll take $125 each plus the ride for them.

FYI - I got these for doing a facelift on my 80 K10 but I have now decided to build a 91 K5 instead.

4. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

i have a nice front clip from a 91'suburban,its a gmc.freight from florida could be a problem.

5. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

John, Does the 1980 pickup fenders match the 1980 K5 Blazer? If they do I would like to see pictures. Do you have any additional 1980 parts? I am interested. bill@azkickin.com

6. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Mr. Bill, you have mail. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. DOCKAWI650

DOCKAWI650 Registered Member

how about 2 brand new ones for $130....they are aftermarket but they will line up...or i will take them back....i can get most any body part for these trucks real cheap

-Doc