Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fenders trimmed!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SkulzNBonz, Mar 2, 2004.

1. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Looks good John. When I saw the untrmmed pics the other day I decided I wanted to go with 38's instead of 35's cause I had to trim my back fenders up about 2-3" more cause of the rust. Still have the 35's for now though

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Sell ya some in summer... ride like hell though /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Anyway, yeah looks great!

4. SkulzNBonz

Thanks y'all. Well, if I had some 1 tons, I'd go w/ something bigger, but for now I'm a die hard 1/2 tonner. Remember, finesse driving /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

5. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Still trying to play with the big boys huh? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

That looks sweet John, maybe I won't feel as bad about cutting good sheet metal off mine now to fit the 38's

6. SkulzNBonz

[ QUOTE ]
    Still trying to play with the big boys huh?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nah, if I want to play with the big boys, I reach down the front of my pants /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Thanks K-dog, trimming them fenders was a chore. I was apprehensive at first, but once it starting looking good, the butterflys went away /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

John

7. 76bronco

76bronco Registered Member

you were aprehensive at first my ass. you were foaming at the mouth to cut my fenders /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif! i realize you just wanted practice but after all the time cutting on mine you should have felt OKAY. ok seriouly now i really like it now. the wheel wells dont look as crowded anymore /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Looks good John! You ready to go wheeling now or you just gone let it sit in the driveway and look all pretty and $h!t? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

btw, how are the new mtrs working out?

9. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Looks great! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Bill

10. SkulzNBonz

[ QUOTE ]
    You ready to go wheeling now or you just gone let it sit in the driveway and look all pretty and $h!t?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Touche, and thank you Daniel /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Still no where near as pretty as your's /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif I'm flipping dieing to get this thing off the pavement /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif These MT/R's are really awesome on the street. Don't howl, ride great, and handle like a dream. I may have to get to Raymond's "proving grounds" this Saturday to test them out. Just by the look of the tread pattern, they ought to tear some [darn] up!(like axles and u joints /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif )

John