Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ferrari Enzo For Cheap

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by daleearnhardt01, Feb 11, 2004.

1. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Enzo

Looks like a good buy....hehe /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

353 miles /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Some people have more money than brains /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. daleearnhardt01

Hey man its all about that awesome luggage... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If only I had room around here to park it while I worked on it. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

wouldnt the cost of repairing that thing damn near match the cost of the thing in the first place? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

6. 72 SAC

72 SAC Registered Member

Hey what a deal! With an intrest rate at 5.9 my mouthly payments would be $4339.43 for 60 mounths. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. daleearnhardt01

Sweeeet, Im sure you could swing that.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

What about spring mounts???

Can I bolt a 14bff and d60 under it? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

No you cant, youd first have to take 2 bolts out of the diff cover to make it a 12 bolt.... that way you get more clearance to make it over the pebbles on the road /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I know exactly which insurance salvage company is selling that, one my husband works for that is a nationwide company. Insurance company totals your vehicle they call up his company they bail it out of where ever it is and auction it off and keep the profit.

Now to fix it, yes its possible but anything is possible with the right amount of money. The bad, the airbags are deployed and on a normal car the cost to fix those are upwards of $3500 imagine what it would be on a Ferrari. We saw a totalled Viper GTS go through auction and just the front clip on one of those is over $8k now just times that by Ferrari standards and its richer then my blood.

Still an awesome deal just for that engine and drivetrain.....hmmmm wonder how that would do in a regular muscle car /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I have a friend, who also is the youngest certified mechanic in the world to work on these cars and he's told me some interesting info about them. I seriously think to fix that car, it would cost in the close to $100,000. Yeah... $100,000 seriously

12. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

hmmm this may make a good parts car for my other ENZO /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. sandracer799

sandracer799 1/2 ton status

I think i will get 2 /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. daleearnhardt01

Whats up Josh....me and your brother talk everyday all day long on AIM....hehe PM me with your screenname if you want...

Chris

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

buy it, take out the engine/drivetrain, install it in an old 70s wood paneled station wagon, and then head down to the local ricer racing strip and make some bets. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j