Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fiberglass Fenders

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jjtwuk, Jan 28, 2003.

1. jjtwuk

jjtwuk Registered Member

I am in dire need of some front fenders and was wondering if anyone has run fiberglass ones. I've found this company http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/ , they list some with a 3" flare, but they don't have any pictures. Does anybody own any of these or has anyone dealt with this company before. Any info is always appreciated! /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

I like the price but I don't like flares.

3. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Hanneman makes good glass I believe. Michael, thats his username, put some on his K5 and i believe he said that they were a little rough (the finish wasnt smooth like sheet metal) but again these are expected to be because they are meant for off road trucks where strength and function are more important than looks.

4. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

I have Hanneman '81 style fenders on my '74. They are actually pretty nice...fit and finish. My 'glass rear quarters from Glassworks are a little ruff, but they were made for race trucks.....they have some nice ones now. Hanneman makes good stuff! There are some pics on my site.