Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fiberglass half cabs 76-91

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CK5, May 8, 2000.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Please check out are newest sponsor, Creative Products, they make fiberglass pickup conversions for 76-91 Blazer, Jimmy. They are located in the vendor pages.

http://coloradok5.com/vendors/creativeproducts.html

2. 1TUFF89

1TUFF89 1/2 ton status

The half cab conversion looks SWEET, as does the GMC! This would be a great addition for someone who doesn't use the back seat. Do you know if the "half cab" extends to the floor of the truck or does it stop where the tonneau cover starts?

Chevy's RULE!

3. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

I have been thinking of getting a large piece of plexiglass and shaping it, then drilling it to fit behind the seats and bolt into the cab to keep the rain out while the top is off yet still easily removable.
    Dan

<font color=red>mudfanatic</font color=red>[​IMG]

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

It goes all the way down to the floor, you can kind of see it in the pic with the brown and white Blazer.

Steve

5. 82K5

82K5 1/2 ton status

Their stuff does look cool, but.....If I wanted a shortbed pu, I would of bought one. I like my Blazer because it has a ton of room up front and when I drive it the steering wheel isn't stuck in my abdomen. I think if you have a K5, you shouldn't turn it into a pickup. If you want a pickup, go buy one, don't tear up a K5 to do it. Although I'm sure there are folks out there who are just itching do something like this.

Phil
    82K5