Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fiberglass panels

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Rebel-Rider, Aug 20, 2002.

1. Rebel-Rider

Rebel-Rider 1/2 ton status

hey all i am making some pretty cool looking fiberglass panels for my 84 jimmy they are the panels that are on the bottom of the doors i made them completely out of fiberglass and cardboard i also made them to hold the kicker midbass speakers /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ill post some pics as soon as i get them done but i was wondering if anyone would be interested in some of them made to your specifications Probably cost $100 or less for the pair depending on the dificulty
    /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I would like to see some pics

Thanks

3. Rebel-Rider

Rebel-Rider 1/2 ton status

i just got the bondo on yesterday as soon as i get some time off of work and school i will get the pics up i only have one as of now i had to order some more resin but as soon as all the sanding is done i will get the pics posted

4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I would like to see some pic's of them also. I like to get a set for mid's and tweeter if high enough on the door panel.

5. AzzKicker

AzzKicker 1/2 ton status

Me wants pics too /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I'd pay 100 or less for a pair. Depending on how it looks though /forums/images/icons/smile.gif