Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fiberglass top repairs and texture coating? and '75 production numbers?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by '75 RAT 4X$, Mar 1, 2003.

1. '75 RAT 4X$

'75 RAT 4X$ Newbie

Fiberglass top repairs and texture coating? and \'75 production numbers?

Greetings. I just joined the message boards today, so howdy to all from So. TX. Two questions....

1. I am re-conditioning my top. After completion, I will need to re-create the textured coating on the top. Is there a product on the market that can be sprayed on that applys the textured coat on the top exactly as OEM?

2. My vin no. is ...F175649, indicating unit no. 75,649. The spec's on the webpage here indicate only around 50,000 or so were made in '75. Can someone help with accurate production numbers for the Blazer in this year?

Thanks in advance for any information that will be helpful.
    Greg.

2. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Re: Fiberglass top repairs and texture coating? and \'75 production numbers?

Do a search on the textured top...it was hashed out a week or so ago....

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Re: Fiberglass top repairs and texture coating? and \'75 production numbers?

Welcome to CK5. Your question pops up from time to time. That search button will pull up all the preivious posts. Be sure to select "Search all forums" and select "past year" and you should pull up tons of posts. Use key words like "Hard top, Texture, fiberglass top, etc."
    Please fill out your profile.