Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

file a complaint against a webmaster ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Mar 5, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

where and how do you file a complaint against a webmaster in which whom you feel has injustly banned your username from using a forum the owns after apparently recieving false information about you from most likely a jealous member(or members) ? and a webmaster that refuses to talk about any of it and ignores all email messages asking to talk about it. the username in question was one that was well known for always being as helpful and courteous to all other members as could possibly be and at the time was the top poster of the entire forum and in which i believe is has something to do with why someone or some persons would give the webmaster false info in order to get said top posting member banned. i dont want anything from the webmaster or anything, just want to be a good member again like i always was

what can or should be done ?

thanks

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dude you should write a book about your life... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Unless it is a paid site there is nothing you can do. A no pay website is like your house. You can invite whom ever you like in and you can throw whoever you want out. There is no law that says he has to let you in...

If it was a pay site like this one you could sue for the remainder of the membership. And that would be tough. You prolly agreed to an agreement when you registered on the site and it probably says they can throw you out for any reason...

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

You're SOL.

Rene

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yup, you are SOL. As someone who has been unjustly banned from a certain website that ruinates the reputation of 'full size Chevys,' I know firsthand that some of these webmasters really need a size 13EEE Tony Lama inserted into their rectal cavity at the speed of light due to their inability to control their Hitler complexes.

You're SOL

6. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I know firsthand that some of these webmasters really need a size 13EEE Tony Lama inserted into their rectal cavity at the speed of light due to their inability to control their Hitler complexes.

[/ QUOTE ] I got a 15EEEE Redhead Bone-Dry Treestan II I can send ya to use for that purpose. Damn its hard to find boots for me.

7. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

i wear 17EEEE /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nothing you can do, cept not get so attatched to the boards

8. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Sounds like you dont need to be in that negative enviroment. Good excuse to hang around here more. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    i wear 17EEEE

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not a shoe size...that's a leather wrapped ski-boat. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Rene