Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Filing Taxes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by zcarczar, Feb 12, 2003.

1. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Ok Ive decided Im going to file my taxes this year so I can get all my money back. I know I need a W2, what else do I need? If it helps im 16 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Go to www.turbotax.com and check into them.... click the "Start a new return" button, and then check into the 1040ez form... if that doesn't work find the one that will. It's free to fill it out to see if you are getting something back, they only charge you at the end, and even then you have to make a certain amount, so you might be under it to get it done for free...

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Try TeleFile. You just file the taxes over the phone. That's what I've done for the past 2 years and it's great. Takes about 15 min and you can have the cash direct deposited into your bank acct. You get it in like 3 or 4 weeks, as opposed to months when filing it by paper. The information for TeleFile got mailed to me, so be looking for it.