Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Final DIXIE RUN Post!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Depdog, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

O.k. post here. Who is going and are you ready?

I will be camping with the Renegades, (Keith will be as well) we will be in the same spot we were in last year. Which is going to be the next field on the right past the main campround. You will pass Crawfords camp, the field for the trucks and trailers, one camping field, the main field with the vendors, then will be the field we are in. We have plenty of room so everybody is welcome. We plan on doing the earliest trail 9 run, this usually is 8 a.m. Saturday morning. Post up with any questions or comments. I just have minor stuff to finish and oil changes. We are going to be putting Keiths axles, crossover steering, tires wheels on this Wednesday. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Depdog

2. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

I just got back(dumb Army school), haven't posted in some time but I don't thinkmy truck will be ready, mabey I'll come up and be a ride-along. Anyone got an open seat. By the way keith you find any use for those parts. Jesse

3. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

/forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
    Sorry man, can't make it this year /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

4. Depdog

Yeild2Me, I will probably need that seat I PM'd you about. Gonna be getting a bigger tent tomorrow, wife and kids are coming!

Depdog

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Well I'm a set of sparkplugs and install some shafts away is the only stuff I HAVE to do. Few things I would like to do but if they don't get done no biggie. CTM's didn't get here friday. I had planned on isntalling them Wendsday. Wife has to get a DL license renewed that day also. I get to watch after the 19month so I will not be able to work on the truck till she get's home. I send her on her way at 8am and try to get my piddly crud done and come give Keith a hand.
    Hell I may see if I can get tomorrow off.

6. Depdog

Keith is off Wed, through Sunday he has to work till 5 pm tomorrow and will be home there after.

Depdog

7. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Who's gonna come help me????????? I'm not going to be ready! I still have too much stuff co complete before my truck will be ready. I thought about riding up and tagging along, but only if I could get a confirmed ride. It sucks to try to walk and keep up with the action.

Sorry guys! Maybe next time! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Mike

8. Grim-Reaper

Throw your junk on the trailer and have it at keiths Wendsday /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Drive shaft shop not far down the road that can usualy turn around same day if you get it there when they open. They also make U-Bolts made to measure and have about every kind of U-Joint under the sun in stock.
    Heheh I think I got an open seat....I need somebody to pull cable /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I can pull cable if that is a requirement, and turn a wrench too if necessary! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Mike

10. Depdog

Mike, dude come we will find you a ride. Then you'll see what your up for at the 2003 CK5 Tellico Bash.

Its gonna be a ball. Hell thow it on a trailer and bring it to the house, between mine and Keiths, we can build it.

Depdog

11. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

great i'm gonna go run a buy my ARB and cross-over so you guys can give me a hand /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

12. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

i finished today...atleast all i'm doing to it. packed up some parts and tools...will pack up the tent and gear tomorrow and leave fl about 4am wed...should hit atl about 10ish and hang out with some family...if you guys need any help you can pm your phone so i can find you then. otherwise we should arrive in murphy that eve. staying at crawford camp thu-sun.

see you there!

13. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Shouldnt be a problem on the seat dep. I can only seat one in the back because the two brakets for the side belts are gone. It doenst matter anyway, because as it looks right now, I will be coming up alone. Kristen and the kids cant come and a couple of buddies who wanted to come cant. I put in to take off of school friday, and if it gets passed, I will leave around 0300 friday morning which will put me there about 10ish. You guys that were asking for a seat, let me confirm none of my "Buddies" are coming, and I will confirm a seat for you. All I need is a cable puller, wrench turner, flashlight holder, advice giver, beer taker and most of all PHOTOGRAPHER.!!!!I need lots of AWESOME video and pics of this ride for our shop. I will have an absolute answer tommorrow at 1700 to let you guys know.

MAN< I AM READYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will also be camping with you guys at last years spot. If I show up a day early, I will hang out with robbie at crawfords.
    rob

14. Grim-Reaper

What time at Keiths?
    Got the CTM's in today. Need to do a couple quick welds on the trailer. Need to throw a set of plugs in the truck. Wife needs to go renew license tomorrow morning. Should have a few hours free in the afternoon if I can get the lady moving in the morning or get the piddly junk done.

15. Depdog

Get over there and help him whenever you can. I can't get up there tomorrow. Got lots of stuff to finish up. If I can get some gas money from my mom (dont get paid till midnight Thursday thats technically Friday and I got 3 bucks till then) I will be up there on Thursday morning to mount his tires and hopefully help him finish with the axle install that yall should start tomorrw.

Depdog

16. Depdog

You got a good Digital Camera or Camcorder? Jenn volunteered to photograph for ya since you're being accomodating & providing a seat for the oldest!

17. Grim-Reaper

Yeah I know that lack of money feeling. Had a bunch of bills hit all at once (insurance, tags, etc.) We have been gassing on the Credit card this week. Both trucks were empty so $70 in fuel. Will need to top off in BlueRidge on the way up Thursday.
    Need some cash for the giveaway tickets. Now that I have a Winch I'll probably win one LOL.

18. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

You had to use the new one didn't you.
    My tail light crapped out. I need to fix them, other than that I'm good. Be there fri night.

19. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifStill working. Got my Pitman arm today and the rear spacers.

20. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Dude I would have been more than glad to go with you. If you still need someone, maybe I could help you out. I doubt I could leave at 3 in the AM though. Let me know bud.