Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!!! FINAL Vote on Pics for Free Membership Poll FINAL !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Feb 13, 2004.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I thought this over today and realized that this got way too involved and got way too many rules over $25. So there are no longer any more rules!!! Life has too many rules. Consider anything from here on down 'Guidelines' or 'Suggestions'... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif The Poll lists all of the members who have participated in both posts/polls related to this topic regardless of whether they posted -0- pictures or 10. You can decide for yourself whether it is fair to vote for them and let your vote count. You can vote only once, but you can vote for as many members as you want during that one opportunity.

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif Anything goes in this post. If you want to post more pictures in this poll/post, go for it! I'm still waiting for Bubba's picture!!! But remember that only the original cast and crew is in the poll, and therefore only they can be voted for.

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif It's only $25 folks... Lighten up and have fun with this. That's what I intended to do with it in the first place and I ended up pissing some people off. I am truly sorry, however, that 'Wilson' got left out. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif My Bad.

Clicky to see the original post of pictures that started this whole mess!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Clicky to see the first Poll that went horribly wrong and is now obsolete!

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I am truly sorry, however, that 'Wilson' got left out. My Bad.

[/ QUOTE ] Wilson!!!

Nobody got pissed and if they did [darn] em...LOL /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I am truly sorry, however, that 'Wilson' got left out. My Bad.

[/ QUOTE ] Wilson!!!

Nobody got pissed and if they did [darn] em...LOL /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If they are pissed off, remind them, better pissed off then pissed on.... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Wow! I got in and I didn't even post a pic! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Better vote for me then... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Unless my avatar counted /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Unless my avatar counted /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the kind of thing that makes me a Poll Whore!!!

8. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

Some Useless Trivia to bring it Back To The Top...

Can you Identify this Car???

[​IMG]

9. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Some Useless Trivia to bring it Back To The Top...

Can you Identify this Car???

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Am I the only guy with Kids who like Hot Wheels??? This is of course Kurt Wylde's car, Sling Shot, adorned in its Evil Black Dark Side which Kurt uses for his secret identity, Zed-36. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Everybody knows that!

10. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Bringing it back to the top with another great picture. Here's one of me in drag... A Blonde wig, a sleek dress, and 5 'o' Clock Shadow!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[​IMG]

11. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

AHH! I'm blind!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

FUMES IS THE GOD OF PICTURES!!!!!!

13. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

MAKE HIM STOP!MAKE HIM STOP!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

14. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Bringing it back to the top with another great picture. Here's one of me in drag... A Blonde wig, a sleek dress, and 5 'o' Clock Shadow!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's scary, you make a pretty decent looking woman. Watch out for Fumes, he might try something on you... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I originally posted this poll for a week, so I can calculate from there, but shouldn't/doesn't it say somewhere when the poll officially ends? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Got a pretty close race going here!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm strangely arroused but somewhat frightened by the head on the table, my inner thighs are all a quiver and I'm quit verklempt.... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

17. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

hmnnn, I'm a little aroused /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm strangely arroused but somewhat frightened by the head on the table, my inner thighs are all a quiver and I'm quit verklempt.... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My Wife is a hairdresser and she actually cut that Blonde Wig to fit my face shape!!! She was out of practice so she got out the practice head!

It was all for a Halloween prank. I went to work dressed as a woman and actually fooled my coworkers for about 15 minutes! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif I do have some damn fine legs though, don't I??? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dang I'm a whore...Hows midnight sound, should give Steph enough time to catch up again...? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Did you shave yer legs??? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif