Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally.....after many attempts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UseYourBlinker, Apr 23, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Rob Zombie's much-talked-about movie, House Of 1000 Corpses, will finally hit theaters this Halloween, according to an announcement made by the singer during his April 18th New York City show at Hammerstein Ballroom. Zombie reportedly signed a contract with an as-yet-undisclosed company to distribute the film nationwide.

House Of 1000 Corpses was originally due to be released through Universal, but as a result of the movie's controversial content, the company pulled the plug on it prior to its projected June 2001 release.

In related news, former Nine Inch Nails member Chris Vrenna has remixed Rob Zombie's 'Demon Speeding' for the upcoming NASCAR-sponsored compilation, entitled Crank It Up, due through MCA Records on May 21st. This collaboration marks the second remix Vrenna has done for Zombie, following his work on ROB's 'Phantom Stranger' for American Made Music To Strip By.

taken from www.blistering.com

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'll go see it. I'm a big Rob Zombie fan. I still jam Dragula !!!!

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> It's nice to see somebody else follow this as close as I do ............. Thanks for the update and I can't wait to see this movie .......... let's just hope it's not a lot of hype for another bad movie .............. for example : The Batman and X-men movies.

5. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

Rob Zombie puts on a heck of a show. I saw him in concert a few weeks ago at Grand Rapids, MI... He told us the movie was coming out... I'll *have* to get that...

If any of you have a chance to see him in concert go for it, makes for a great time... /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

6. Nitrodrip350

Nitrodrip350 1/2 ton status

UseYourBlinker,

Do you know if it got a R rating finally, I know that was the main reason it took so long was the stupid NC-17 rating it originally received?

Shane-

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

8. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Yes, after a bit of chopping on the cutting room floor, it got an R rating ....... I just hope all the good stuff didn't get taken out ! I saw White Zombie open for Anthrax in the Twin Cities a few years back and got to go backstage to meet everybody and I have to tell you, Rob is one of the coolest people I've met in the industry ......... and I've met a lot !