Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

finally broke the code!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by sapper, Sep 23, 2004.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well iv had my 60 for a few months now and i started to do the swap way to earlly as i didnt have all the parts i needed or the money to buy the parts, so i stacked the tires in the back yard, pulled the ten bolt out, got rid of all the springs so it was just sitting on two tires and two jackstands on the frame, came up with some 52s thanks to John and ordered some bushings, once the suspension was in i couldnt wait to stick the 60 under just to look, its been that way for to long. I ordered the x over parts and they came in today and the spring plates should be here tommarow but what has worried the hell out me was the brakes, i couldnt for the life of me figure out how to get them back on, to make things worse is that its a dodge axle with 3/4 ton ten bolt rotores and chevy wheel studs, for a few days i thought i was going to have to redoe everything and without money we all know how that sucks, but finally after 4 days of frustration, i figured out that those little damn clips go on top of the wedge and not inside of it, so know i can start the grinding and hopefully have a driver by next weekend, i had to measure the distance between pitman arm to steering arm but the draglink was shipped today, so once it gets here i should have the spring plates and everything fitting. Kinda long but oh well

2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

So we'll be able to get one more wheeling trip to Uwharrie in this year? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So we'll be able to get one more wheeling trip to Uwharrie in this year? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be there Oct 2, with some heaps. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I hope so, have to check with the boss, /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

YOU STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE SPRING PLATES? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif