Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally getting somewhere

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by joshua632, Jul 5, 2004.

1. joshua632

joshua632 Guest

Finally got it all in. I have an 86 Jimmy that had the original 305/700R4/208 and 10bolts front & rear w/308 gears. I was running 33x12.5x15 on stock truck rallys. (Which are for sale if any one is interested!!) I am now running a 355/th350/np203 and an 8lug 10bolt up front and a 14bolt rear with 3.73 gears. And 33x12.5x16.5 on 16.5x9.75 Steel wagon wheels. Man that was a lot of work now to wheel her! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif there's a badlands run on the 25th to do some wheeling and checkout the UROC events in the quarry /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Since your still blue you can't post in the Midwest area but there are posts there and at the forums on Hoosierk5.com (they doesn't seem to be real active at the moment though /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif maybe once we get some more users and events going /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif they are free to signup though)