Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally getting the 6" lift installed.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Z3PR, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Finally getting the 6\" lift installed.

So I'm paying someone to install it for me becouse I'm not alowed to work on vichiles in the driveway where I live, and I don't have hardly any tools. I went with Superlift 6" front springs, and Pro Comp everything else (add a leaf anf blocks, till next spring when it'll get ORD 4" shackle flip and 2" superlift rear springs.) /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif But finally it's getting installed. Should have the truck back Friday. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Re: Finally getting the 6\" lift installed.

WooHoo! Congrats dude!!! You won't even believe the difference it'll make. I bet ya get a woody when ya see it for the first time. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Take pics dude!!!!!!

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I plan on takeing some pics, Gonna look funny for a month till I can aford some 35" tires. Found some Superswampers on 15x10 rims like new (90% tread) for $500.00. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. 8BaLL

8BaLL Registered Member

If I might ask how much are they charging you? I am wanting to get a 6 inch lift and I dont know if I should do it or have someone do it for me.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm paying $150.00 for the labor. I wish I could just install it myself, but the trailor park I live in doesn't alow us to work on our vichiles in the driveway, and the manager doesn't like me as it is, so I'm not gonna piss him off and give him a reson to kick me out.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, the rear is done, and the front is apart. Should have it completed tomorrow. Yeah, I'll need to get the driveshafts lenghtened, But that'll be next payday. It's amazing how much higher it sets even with the stock tires, can't wait to see how it'll look with 35's. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif