Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally getting to the good stuff

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by odoa3, Jul 8, 2005.

1. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

Mar 31, 2004
    Well, after a year and a half of rebuilding the engine, and fixing everything that had to be done to get the K5 on the road, I am finally getting to the good stuff! Ordered a BDS 6 inch lift today and a spool to go into the 14 bolt I am going to swap in at the same time. After having a brand new set of 35 inch Boggers sitting here mocking me for six months, finally they are going to get some use. Can't wait for the build up to start! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Went out on the Blazers first real trail run last weekend. As you can tell, the group is by no means vehicle specific.

On the way back tried to follow the boys with lockers and good tires. Ummm, oppps! Little worn down 33's just don't do as well as Boggers. :rolleyes:

Kind of figured I wouldn't make it. But needed to find out if the M12000 worked. (There were at least four winches there if it didn't, so perfect test site.) I think it is going to do me just fine. Slow, but that is ok by me.