Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally getting to the good stuff

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by odoa3, Jul 8, 2005.

1. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

Well, after a year and a half of rebuilding the engine, and fixing everything that had to be done to get the K5 on the road, I am finally getting to the good stuff! Ordered a BDS 6 inch lift today and a spool to go into the 14 bolt I am going to swap in at the same time. After having a brand new set of 35 inch Boggers sitting here mocking me for six months, finally they are going to get some use. Can't wait for the build up to start! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Went out on the Blazers first real trail run last weekend. As you can tell, the group is by no means vehicle specific.

[​IMG]

On the way back tried to follow the boys with lockers and good tires. Ummm, oppps! Little worn down 33's just don't do as well as Boggers. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Kind of figured I wouldn't make it. But needed to find out if the M12000 worked. (There were at least four winches there if it didn't, so perfect test site.) I think it is going to do me just fine. Slow, but that is ok by me.

[​IMG]