Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally got around to posting some pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 4x4dreamer, Nov 14, 2002.

1. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I put some lame arse pics of my truck up. It's fugly. It's in my webshots. I'll try to get more up, let me know what you think.

2. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

Looks good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif stick with it and you'll be proud of what you end up with /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. May not be a hard core off roadder, but still looks good. Some times I think back to when my K5 was that clean and allmost regret changing things so much but then the weekend rolls around and all those regrets are gone. Do you plan on moding it at all? if so how and have fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Looks good Eric. I wish PI still looked that good. But then Id be scared to mess it up. Its a double edged sword. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Hope to see you in Ocala thia weekend!

5. 4x4dreamer

I do plan to mod it up, but right now I need to make it reliable. It's got some rust (go figure) that needs to be taken care of, and the engine needs a good once over. I refuse to lift it or put bigger tires on it until I get 1 ton running gear, so that's gonna be a while. Some yahoo stapled a headliner in...there's a big rusthole in my tailgate, which is also missing all of it's trim pieces. Some other stuff. Pretty minor. I have to get the AC running so I can take my baby in it LOL, smells like it has a manifold leak too. I'm gonna get more pics up soon, you guys can see how clean the engine is. Kinda nice to have somebody who appreciates it besides me. Nobody else around here does.
    Thanks guys

6. 4x4dreamer

Probably not gonna make it to Ocala...sorry. Too much needs to be done on the Truck, and the wife's gotta work. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I wish PI still looked that good. But then Id be scared to mess it up. Its a double edged sword

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thats why you need two blazers
    (left is the project truck and right is the daily driver)
    [​IMG]

8. 4x4dreamer

my wife hates the one I have, she'd never let me get another one. LOL.
    Nice trucks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif