Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally got it!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by offroadcowboy, Apr 28, 2004.

1. offroadcowboy

offroadcowboy 1/2 ton status

Hey all! I finally got my first Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif. I am so stoked. Its a 87 with a 383 700r4 208 44f/12b rear,35's swaybar disconnect,shackle drop rear hd shackles front,shorty headers,flowmaster mufflers and dual exhaust, a little rust and needs paint hopefully my link will work and you can see pics.
    http://coloradok5.com/photos/showgallery.php?ppuser=16845&cat=500&password=0

2. fwdjunky

fwdjunky 1/2 ton status

Congrat's!! Great looking rig. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You think it needs paint? Hate to know what you'd think of my stepside's 2 case paintjob...(1 case of krylon ultra flat desert brown, one case of Sam Adam's).

3. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

Looks great, thats what mine started out like takes lots of work but that is the fun part. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Great looking start /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Sweet! Wanna trade engines? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Nice rig!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

nice rig /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Great truck to start out on, too bad you missed all the fun on some of those upgrades. Mine started stock so everything on their I can say I have done myself w/ some help from my family members. Looks really good...congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. offroadcowboy

offroadcowboy 1/2 ton status

Hey thanks for the nice comments. It would have been nice to do some of those mods myself but at the moment i just dont have much time or the proper space and tools for alot of wrenchin. I will be doing some mods myself eventually but i wanted to be able to start wheeling and buying this Blazer was the best route for me.I have been missing wheeling since i moved from Colorado.After i get her emissions ready and steering upgraded i will be on the trails. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif