Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally got me a Blazer !!!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by offroadcowboy, Apr 28, 2004.

1. offroadcowboy

offroadcowboy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Hey AZ guys i am finally the proud owner of a 87 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif It has a 383 ,700r4, 208 44 front 12b rear 4.11's
    swaybar disconnect,shackle drop kit rear and hd shackles up front . It has a little rust on the pass door and a little on the driver rear 1/4 panel. and some on the hood. The drivetrain is new it has shorty headers flowmaster mufflers dual exhaust. It needs some emissions help and some steering help but i am stoked. I have not posted many times on here but you guys have been a real help to a lurker.hopefully when i get her all ready to roll we can hook up and do some wheelin!!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

http://coloradok5.com/photos/showgallery.php?ppuser=16845&cat=500&password=0

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Congrats and welcome! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Awsome, but ya know,,,it's missing two doors,,, /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Nice rig! How long you lived in Wittman? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

5. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

right on, get that thing off-road ready.... /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. offroadcowboy

Thanks all! My wife and I moved here a year and a half ago from Colorado. We really love the desert and have been searching for about 6 months for a Blazer. After some emissions work and steering upgrades we hopefully will see yall on the trails. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

7. the_goat

the_goat 1/2 ton status

How much was it, if you don't mind me asking.
    John

8. FWP

FWP CRS

Welcome to AZ! Home of some the best rockcrawling anywhere /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Welcome, and nice rig. Great setup to find /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif. there is always somebody here to help out with advice and wheeling goes on nearly every weekend 'cept those months ending in "uly"

10. offroadcowboy

[ QUOTE ]
    How much was it, if you don't mind me asking.
    John

[/ QUOTE ]
    John I paid 6 grand for it which was a great deal.