Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally got my Beard seats in!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Storm Trooper, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]
    There sweet. I was supost to have them before Blazer Bash but I guess better late than never. I can't wait to get them in.
    Now if only they sent me the correct mounting kit /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif.
    Well maybe I'll have them in before summer /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    I guess it will make for some comfy TV watching in the garage /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif.

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

what colors did you order for the seat?

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

those are sweet /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

4. Storm Trooper

The outer and back is Buckskin, arms ebony black and center is oak I belive. It's hard to remember when they just use numbers. I can't belive I've waited all this time just to get the wrong mounting brackets. I guess I'm glad we have snow now /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif.

5. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Whats the link to there web site? if you dont mine me asking what did you pay for the seats and seat belts?

6. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

What the hell are you watching in that garage that you need to strap in?? /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Lookin' good, Dave. Where are you going to mount the shoulder belts?

7. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

Them look like non-sheetmetal gang seats..... Are we thinking "Harcore gang" now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Nice.....Need some myself. Where??? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The outer and back is Buckskin, arms ebony black and center is oak I belive. It's hard to remember when they just use numbers. I can't belive I've waited all this time just to get the wrong mounting brackets. I guess I'm glad we have snow now /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]
    okay, thanks. They look awesome!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. Storm Trooper

[ QUOTE ]
    What the hell are you watching in that garage that you need to strap in??

Lookin' good, Dave. Where are you going to mount the shoulder belts?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I need the straps for when I've been drinking too much so I don't fall on the floor /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    or when I watch off-road races or play video games.
    as for the shoulder belts, /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I will need to fab a bar in or talk the wife into letting me do a roll cage now.
    It's all a matter of how you word it to convince them /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
    Them look like non-sheetmetal gang seats..... Are we thinking "Harcore gang" now

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dude, I've always been part of the Hardcore gang too, I just don't beat the snot out of my truck. You should know this better then most /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif.

INTERCEPTOR, I don't care, I paid 895 for the pair with the mounting brackets, double stiched (no piping)and Extra wide for my big friends. The belts I had to fight for a deal because they where so late on delivery so I talked them down for $200 to $100 and the threw in the shoulder pads.
    LOTS of cash but my current seats are twisted and look like the previous owner put bullet holes through them. Besides, if I take it down to Baja next year to help Retro Blazer, I will need to be able to fly without breaking my back.
    I also hate sticking to the seats when in Moab at 105+F.

Talk to you guys later, I need to go to work now to pay for them /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

12. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Hey looking good Dave /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Hopefully I'll have something like that by next year too /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. paulmoon

paulmoon 1/2 ton status

Sweet! Beard seats are about the most comfortable seats available! Mine are going in this week with the roll cage. You made a good choice despite the cost. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif