Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally got one!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Sidepipes, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Sidepipes

Sidepipes 1/2 ton status

Just made a deal for an 86 Jimmy with a 89 engine, tranny, transfercase, rear antilock brakes, topper, interior. Its only got 122,000 km(75,000miles) on the engine and transfer case, the tranny is a fairly new rebuild, the axles only have 180,000km( 110,000mile)

This thing is MINT!
    It has huge tires on it..... 235/75r15's /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That'll change as soon as I get some more coin.
    Paid a little bit more than I wanted but much more than I thought I would get.

I'd like to thank everybody who helped me with all of my stupid questions.
    I am picking it up Tuesday or Wednesday, unsafetied, so my work will start on it the next day, doing brakes and probably a tie rod. I'll get some pictures then hopefully.

2. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

elcome to the family, and the only stupid question is the one that goes un asked
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    the only stupid question is the one that goes un asked

[/ QUOTE ] I fully agree !!!!! Can't ya tell by some of the things I ask ??????? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif