Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally got that dog to shut the hell up

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sandman, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

My neighbor has this medium sized dog that will bark for hours whil you are outside and most of the time when your not. The owner doesnt care and the other neighbors are getting ready to hang this thing. We've tried screaming at it and throwing things at it with no luck. Yesterday it wasnt below freezing but it was reasonably cold. So I filled up a big bucket of cold water and hauled it out to the fence. I managed a direct hit on this animale in full bark. Looks like hypothermia causes silence. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Heck, water doesn't work for my dawg. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I think it only works when its real cold out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Make a recording of the dog barking and then turn your stereo speakers towards the owner's house and play it full blast for about an hour. At two in the morning. When the police come you can tell them that this is what you have to listen to 24/7. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

5. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I like your thinking Dr. Evil. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifRemind me never to get on your sh#t list! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'd crap if you'd have dropped the bucket on yourself when you tried throwin it. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I think it only works when its real cold out.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nope, not for my hound dawg; though I think it might get through his thick skull if I had your tempatures aiding me. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Looks like hypothermia causes silence.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet that lil sumbitch is Still inhalin'...and when he does get where he can breathe again...bet he barks like a Soprano Chihuahua.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

AND.....I bet they can't get NEAR him to give him a Bath... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

well in the summer time I use to shoot ice cubes in a sling shot at the neighbors dogs. Shuts them up and they eat the evidence! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Shuts them up and they eat the evidence!

[/ QUOTE ]
    kinda like granny's nitro tablets in a hamburger ball. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

11. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

My neighbors had a dog like that, too. A big ol' Rottie that friggen barked at EVERYTHING -- annoying as hell. A friend was over one afternoon and, as usual, the dog next door was barking it's head off. My friend was like "WTF is up with the dog? Does it always bark like that?" I said Yes and was joking about how I'd like to toss some tainted meat over the fence.

About 2 weeks later, the neighbor comes home and finds the dog dead on the back step/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif I think maybe I wasn't the only neighbor who wanted to give that dog a frosty cold can of STFU /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

The neighbors across the street had a dog that would bark all the time. Finally my parents started calling them every time the dog would bark in the middle of the night. As soon as they would answer my parents would hang up. After a couple nights they finally got the hint and the dog shut up.

My parents had a st. bernard before I was born and it would bark. One night my dad got tired of it so he went out and broke a 2x4 over its head. He said it cured the barking problem.

A good way to get dogs to stop chasing you all the time is to run over them. One day I came home and hit the neighbors dog accidentally. Didnt hurt it too bad but it never ran up to my truck anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

My dog barks at everything.......................... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I had better shut him up before you guys do. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i just picked out a puppy last night..... it is a lap mutt, but dont bark much. guess ill see when it come home though.

call the pound on them, or the police. noise poloution. once you call they get a warnring, then the second time a ticket, then the third time the dog can be taken away if they dont fix it.
    4th time dog dont come back.
    grant