Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally got to meet a fellow CK5er...and would like to thank....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by triger, May 22, 2003.

1. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green"> Jakeslim for the excellent deal he offered up on a set of tires and rims. What a deal, and it has actually got me back into the mode to work on my truck again!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif He is a pretty cool guy and it was cool getting a quick look at his ongoing project K5!!!totally inspired me to get off my arse and get my truck going...Thanks and hope to meet up sometime soon and go wheelin'!!!

p.s. if the deal on the axles fall through keep me in mind... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

T </font>

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green"> up it in case Paul has not seen the post... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

4. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

triger(Thomas),
    good to do business with a fellow ck5'r now lets get ready for the trails! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Let me know if you need any help with the k5, I'm always willing to lend a hand.

Paul

5. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green">Thanks Paul, after I got back from picking up the tires I started pulling out the interior of the truck and have to get some pics of the holes in my floor pans, the bed it self is good just in the cab, the rear floor pans are shot. Not to bad though. Just need to keep up on working on the truck till it gets done. It was great to meet ya and will definitely keep in touch. Would love to get this thing on the road and on the trails! Talk to ya soon. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

T </font>