Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally in IL

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FatBoyBlazer, Sep 19, 2003.

1. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

Just got here about a week ago, I'm living in Lombard....I'm goin to UTI down here if there is any CK5'ers that want to meet up ...or can hook me up with a job that would be cool just send me an e-mail hb4130@aol.com thanks, Ryan

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

That's cool...you got the K5 with ya?

we're trying to set up some sort of meet and greet this fall. We'll be sure to include ya!

3. FatBoyBlazer

the Blazer had to stay in Massachusetts, i've got a 95 integra GSR(good on gas), but yea count me in i have no clue of what to do around here just no that all the hot girls are older(25+) im only 18

4. wa_jeeper

wa_jeeper Registered Member

When are you planning on doing that? Hopefully if Uncle Sam doesn't have other plans for me (like usual) I'd like to attend.

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    the Blazer had to stay in Massachusetts, i've got a 95 integra GSR(good on gas), but yea count me in i have no clue of what to do around here just no that all the hot girls are older(25+) im only 18

[/ QUOTE ]

crap! i need ot move south then! arent any up here older than about that... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif theyre all too frickin youung up here, theres VERY few older than about 21 women up here since most of got smart early on and have left this joke of a town- if you could even call it a town, id liek to refer to this place as a redneck corn-growing community/gathering.. theres nothing to offer for younger ppl here,its great if youre retired and want perfectly quiet and boring surroundings.

picking southern IL was a good choice, not much cool up here cept maybe Macomb/WIU, that town actually grew in the l;ast 6 or so years instead of withering away slowly but surely,

macombis a rarity thats been improving more and more, looking good there it is, i almost want to move there again. theres alotmore to offer there and is only hour and a half away across the river from here

im interested in finding out how its liek down in southern IL, lemme know how its going in the next few monthsor so, im very curious

thanks

6. NerdBoy

NerdBoy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

im interested in finding out how its liek down in southern IL, lemme know how its going in the next few monthsor so, im very curious

[/ QUOTE ]
    I thought he said he was in Lombard. Isn't that up by Chicago?
    If you want info on Southern Il, I might be able to help you. I've been here for most of my life.
    FYI: If you are looking for hot women down here, don't set your standards too high. Don't expect a full set of teeth, and any intelligence. All the smart ones moved away, and all the ones with their teeth are married by age 16, and get them knocked out by their husbands during a drunken fight.

7. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

There are many CK5'ers in your vicinity....Just a matter of time before they hook up with you....

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm in downers grove and I work at Autozone. Send me an email if you need a job, I can hook you up for part time.

87SM465NP208 lives here too, here in downers grove.

9. FatBoyBlazer

is there any one that doesn't judge people by the type of car they drive that might be able to get me a job /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif...i believe im being stereotyped /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif, cause from what i've see is that alot of IL drivers are worse than my grandmother and she sucks at driving /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif(insert little integra here) /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I don't think you're being stereotyped, I just think you're a rice boy and you were more than happy to brag about it!

11. FatBoyBlazer

i am happy...my car gets me from point a to point b.....on a single talk of gas...i do like my truck....how am I a rice boy..cause i drive an import...do you call people that drive VW's sowerkrout(or somthing German)..i also hate hondas...mainly civics...unless they're boosted or got a motor swap..its just a hobby..just like you and your truck, and when i was still less than 1300 miles away from it...if you don't like imports better get used to it they're the new hot rods /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif srry if you don't like my point of view

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Um, you drive an Acura. That's the same thing as a Honda there rice boy.

Damn rice boy don't even know his rice. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

New hot rods? I don't think so. They're econo boxes and they're going to stay that way.

Why won't this fad just fade already? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. FatBoyBlazer

oh yea by the way where do all the gay imports go and race around these parts....hope you like the sig its just for you
    [/image]

14. FatBoyBlazer

ok my car is bone stock...well its got a Cold air intake..and 150,00 miles on it..what should it run in a 1/4 mile? on stock all season tires

15. FatBoyBlazer

hey mabey some time this week i'll come down to meet up with you at your store and you can help me pick out the wing and under body kit..maybe you can help me cut my springs or something...i also need led washer lights and tyre flys...i need horse power and i need it now /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif..i'm tired i'm going to bed good night

16. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

A car's just transportation while you're in school. It shouldnt be your main focus at any rate. If you let a car define who you are, you have a shallower persona than you should have. That said, I asked if you had your blazer so you could go wheeling with us. If you'd like to ride along sometime, you're welcome.

17. FatBoyBlazer

hey i'm up for it, thats the only reason that i bought a car, i bought an Acura (brand of honda) mainly becasue its good on gas and it sould be reliable, and i bought the gsr model so it would get out of its own way...but still i'm getting stereotyped by some one /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif for driving an import...but laketex i'll def take you up on the offer i still know my roots

18. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

my buddy has a honda Accord as a DD it's nice good on gas and comfortable great for road trips he also has a blazer with about 9-1/2"'s of suspension lift and 39.5 boggers so I say to hell with 84 K-10 for calling you a ricer anybody with a Blazer on 38's ain't a ricer good luck in Illinois /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

19. FatBoyBlazer

currently see resides back on her 35's 38's were getting bald /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.... but ass soon as i graduate shes getting a d60 for the front and some 39.5 or 42's...as soon as i get some where to host videos ive got a nice smoke show and a hill climb to post up...ask mark(angry snow plow) the blazer did a mighty fine smoke show(s) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'd love to have a Blazer on 40's it's definetly on my list of "gotta have one " vehicles but right now I just got to many projects and not enough money /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif