Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally. It is time to place an order....

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Zeus33rd, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Mar 14, 2002
    WooHoo! Get to make my first ORD order! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Ok, I want to order the D60 crossover kit. Also, need both the weld in and bolt on steering braces, a tie rod from the 1 1/2 x .375 DOM, TRE's for that tie rod and a kingpin bushing/spring kit. What's the story on shipping? Can you get me a price for all that stuff shipped to 95945? Buisness address if that makes it cheaper. Or should I just make it easier on both of us and call you? When is good? Thank you sir. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
  2. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Mar 31, 2003
    I'm looking foreward to placing my first order also. I'll be getting full cross over, D60 spring and bushing kit and the weld in box brace too... I might even get the shackle kit with the greasable bushings /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Sep 15, 2000
    Probably time to call now. Shipping shouldn't be too high, I think we can get that all in one box that will probably cost about $20.00 to ship, maybe a bit less but that will be close. Going to a business in some areas makes a big differnce, not so much in your area but it's always more reliable shipping to a business.
    Give us a call this afternoon, or whenever, we'll be happy to finally hook you up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif