Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally....new pics

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Jersey, Jun 20, 2002.

1. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

2. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

How do you like the 35's with a 4" lift? Any additional body lifting going on? I'll be going 4" soon and am debating about getting the 35's with minor fender trimming.

3. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

I like it a lot, for the looks and drivabilty that is. No additional lift, just 4" springs in front and block rear /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I haven't trimmed anything and they still work no problem for grocery running. They do rub slightly when i'm tweaking it a little while the wheel is cut a certain way but that just started happening since i removed two of the five spings in the front Rancho pack. Could be solved easily with a little trimming but i hate to cut into such a nice body without any rust. I wouldn't wheel with it like this for sure. I like the softer ride and the not top heavy feeling. I really never planned on wheeling it hard or abusing it, that's why i did it this way...but built it pretty strong just in case one day i needed it to be /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

- Jersey

4. Highliner

Highliner Registered Member

Nice lookin' rig.

5. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

Thanks, same to you Highliner! sweet.

- Jersey

6. creampuff90k5

creampuff90k5 1/2 ton status

Hey Jersey, I'm pretty sure I saw this truck driving around the green in Morristown last Sunday afternoon. My girlfriend caught it actually because she though it was funny that my truck is the exact same paint scheme. I was running topless though. So, was it you??

7. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

yeah, most likely. My buddy just bought a house on top of the mountain in morristown and i've been helping him out.

- Jersey

8. creampuff90k5

creampuff90k5 1/2 ton status