Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

finally orange and trying to find south texans

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by k5ntexas, Jan 27, 2003.

1. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i'm finally able to post up on this board. wooohoo. lol. we need to get this board moving faster. any south texans out there besides txsizek5. i'm in corpus. neone around here?

2. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

i am north of ya' /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

just about everyone is. lol. too far a drive to go to ya'lls meetings tho. oh well maybe one day.

jacob

4. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Since south Texans will be lookign in here I may as well jack the post and announce a run just across the state line south of Lake Charles, LA at holley beach. Its nothing difficult lots to chilling time and a good family trip. The dates will be Feb28-March 2 I believe. Its being put on by the Two Big Broncos 4x4 southern chapter....good group of guys alot of my friends and they aren't all broncos but i do like to bring some chevy rep in.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Hey! im from south texas too! what a coincidence.
    LoL, congrats on the orange man! now we just got to get your truck running... you ever want my old springs or my 4.56 axles (when i go to 1ton) just let me know ill let them off cheap, or maybe free if we can get your shiat running.

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

hmmm this free stuff sounds good to me. maybe i could do some type of weldin for ya. i could make ya some sliders or truss or somethin. for free if i can get the 10 bolts. lol. thats the only catch. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

jacob

7. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

How about.... make me a bumper...like joes... better look good though. Or... maybe hook me up with a frotn clip from that junkyard!
    =)

8. A&P

A&P Registered Member

Just lettin' yall know I'm in Tx too. Hailing from San Antonio, I'll hopefully be ready to wheel (Again) in a couple of weeks. I'd also really enjoy another slab run. I wasn't able to make it to any of the other organized events, but me and a couple of my buddies wheeled up there with stoopalini last year. I'm hoping to put a slab run together during Spring break (A&M Schedule) and will get some dates posted ASAP. Til' then...
    -Ben