Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally some pics of my 72' GMC Jimmy

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by huntinfool79, Jan 4, 2006.

1. huntinfool79

huntinfool79 Registered Member

Ok guy's I finally got the Pic's of my 1972 GMC Jimmy uploaded to the Members gallery. looking for some oppinions on weather or not I should make this one a hard core wheeler or keep it as a custom classic. does anyone have any advice on how I should go about fixing the rear hatch the fiberglass broke where the support arm connects to the hatck on the drivers side. and I have a crack by the hinge on the passenger side. any advice would help. hope you all enjoy the pic's. its the huntinfool79 member gallery.

2. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

I'm afraid I would lean towards keeping it in good shape. If it were already in bad shape I wouldn't have a problem but sure looks to be in good shape. I'd get a later model to make hardcore and keep this one for a trail rig and less demanding tasks rig.

3. vtblazer

vtblazer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Your jimmy looks to be really solid, I'd fix 'er up for the street before I ripped it apart for the trails.

Building a true "hard core" wheeler will cost more than getting it back to daily driver status by far.