Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

finally

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by shaun, Nov 1, 2004.

1. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

My truck is finally running after 4.5 months of being down. Rebuilt clocked 241, rebuilt 700r4, carb conversion (no more TBI), crossover with 3/4 ton and 4.10s all rolling on 33's. just ordered my art carr shifter. Took her out for a spin the other night. Woooooooooooo. It has been to long. Just thought I would share.

2. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

We need some pics my friend! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Fast work Shaun! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now you can start bustin' driveline parts!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

Hopefully I wont break much. I am picking up my 60 this week and then will be doing the histeer on that. Also am going to do hydro assist. Do you guys think hysteer is worth it or shpuld I just run straight crossover. I am debating on the 37x12.5x17 mtr's but I think I am going to get stationed in Attu alaska for a year this june so I might wait on those till I get back

pics are in my webshots I will take more this weekend. I am going to repaint it again. Im thinking a sand color
    anyone got pics of that?