Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finally

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5james, Nov 3, 2004.

1. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Well, it's finally done. For better or worse we get 4 more years of the W. I'd like to give credit to the Bush Campaign for not forcing the issue and whining about Kerry not conceding. Kerry owed it to the democratic party to at least hold out until it was absolutely over(you don't throw in the towel in garbage time in the 4th quarter). The Bush camp showed some class on that one. I'm sorry I can't say the same for alot of the pundits I heard on the radio and on TV.

I think Kerry showed some class by conceding and not forcing the issue and whining about the vote count. I also like how he called for unity in Washington and I hope he and W will heed that call and follow through with it.

It's going to be an interesting 4 years and I hope Bush lives up to expectations. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    It's going to be an interesting 4 years and I hope Bush lives up to expectations.

[/ QUOTE ] hehehehehehe!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

I think Kerry showed some class by conceding and not forcing the issue and whining about the vote count.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I was pleasantly surprised. I too am relieved that it's over and no month long drama to endure.

4. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd like to give credit to the Bush Campaign for not forcing the issue and whining about Kerry not conceding.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    I think Kerry showed some class by conceding and not forcing the issue and whining about the vote count.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the whole country agrees with this. Thank God the Democrats didnt drag us through another election mess. I thought both candidates acted very civil at the end. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif