Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FINALLY..........................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheRock, Apr 19, 2003.

1. TheRock

TheRock Registered Member

The Rock, has come back, to ColoradoK5.com..............

The Rock has been laying back, reading these posts from these jabrones and The Rock needs to lay the smack down.

The Rock says this............If ya want more entertainment, go to a strip club.

The Rock has watch some yahoo named Bubba Ray make a mockery of threads. The Rock asks this of you Bubba Ray, is that a single wide you live in?

After doing more reading, The Rock polled his millions, and he does mean millions of fans. The Rock found that this ZC3POR-2 D-2 character posts about anything and everything. The Rock has also learned about Beaver Oil. The Rock has to ask this of this ZC3POR-2 D-2 character, do you like pie? The Rock loves pie, but The Rock thinks.......no no no, The Rock knows that you don't like pie and The Rock says that's an outrage!!!!!

So before The Rock leaves, The Rock must say this to all of you roody-poo candya**es.......The Rock says shut the hell up before The Rock has to lay the smackdown on all of you jabrones................

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Hey great post there Rock! What cha been smokin in that crack pipe dood?

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

WTF /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Ok bud, I think you need to step up and take the test.

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

BUWAHAHAHAHA! OK gotta give this guy an A for creativity. I guess it helps to be a rasslin fan. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

But not good when you cant stand to listen to the rock talk smack. I liked him better when he was funny. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif This new jack off persona he has bites it.

OK so for real, which one of the regulars is this in disguise? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. TheRock

[ QUOTE ]
    But not good when you cant stand to listen to the rock talk smack. I liked him better when he was funny. This new jack off persona he has bites it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    The Rock says this you jabrone. You want to call The Rock a jack off? You want to call The Rock not Funny? You call what The Rock talks smack? Well listen to this......The Rock finds your disbelief funny. The Rock finds that down on the intersection of Smackdown Lane and Roody Poo Boulevard, some crack whore loves having a little Pure Insanity driven into her on a nightly basis.

Just remember these words of advice from The Rock, IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!!

6. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I can honestly say that is the first time I have had anyone attempt to insult me that I couldnt keep a straight face and was laffing my ass off!

Oh...and yer right...[ QUOTE ]
    The Rock, IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And Goldberg just called, he needs your mailing address to send your punk card to. [​IMG]

7. VERBAL KINT

VERBAL KINT Registered Member

I have a contract , I'd like you to sign. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The Rock has watch some yahoo named Bubba Ray make a mockery of threads. The Rock asks this of you Bubba Ray, is that a single wide you live in?

[/ QUOTE ]
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Where did this fawktard roll in from? Go back to your flipping Playstation 2 and get back to loving your Vince McMahon blow up doll.

9. TheRock

[ QUOTE ]
    I have a contract , I'd like you to sign. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The Rock's millions, and I do mean millions, of The Rock's fans are asking themselves who this jabrone is. The Rock wants to know what kind of name is Verbal Kint? The Rock must see that this roody poo candya** made a type when registering and meant to hit the key to the left of the "i" key. The Rock says this.......Verbal Kint, The Rock is gonna take that contract, roll it up into a tight little ball and shove it straight up your canda**!!!!!!!!!!

10. VERBAL KINT

[ QUOTE ]
    The cock's millions, and I do mean millions of sperm, of The Cock's fans are asking themselves who this jabrone is. The Cock wants to know what kind of name is Verbal Kint? The Cock must see that this roody poo candya** made a type when registering and meant to hit the key to the left of the "i" key. The Cock says this.......Verbal Kint, The Cock is gonna take that contract, roll it up into a tight little ball and shove it straight up my butt!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, sounds like you have some issues. [​IMG]

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

After doing more reading, The Rock polled his millions, and he does mean millions of fans. The Rock found that this ZC3POR-2 D-2 character posts about anything and everything. The Rock has also learned about Beaver Oil. The Rock has to ask this of this ZC3POR-2 D-2 character, do you like pie? The Rock loves pie, but The Rock thinks.......no no no, The Rock knows that you don't like pie and The Rock says that's an outrage!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Like any self respecting woman would be intrested in The Rock. I'm more into quality then quanity. Go back to your crack-whores that only like The Money and shut the **** up !!!!!

12. TheRock

[ QUOTE ]
    Like any self respecting woman would be intrested in The Rock. I'm more into quality then quanity. Go back to your crack-whores that only like The Money and shut the **** up !!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Umm, The Rock has listened. The Rock says this Z3C3POR2-D2 jabrone..............The Rock says that any woman that would hang with a jabrone that eats sour kraut and cornbeef already has bad pie and The Rock wouldn't want any of that pie. So Z3C3POR2-D2, The Rock says know your role and shut your mouth jabrone!!!!!!

13. TheRock

[ QUOTE ]
    Hmmm, sounds like you have some issues.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ah, The Rock has found a jabrone who thinks he's smart by misquoting The Rock. Well, The Rock says this jabrone........go back to your studies you illiterate trailer park trash. The Rock doesn't appreciate being misquoted and misquoting The Rock will force The Rock to lay the smack down on some roody poo.......

By the way Verbal Kint, The Rock has to ask your jabrone a** this..................do you like pie?

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i hope this is all in fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but if not can the rock say IP ban if he is not careful?????? if this is all in fun then disregard this message and pm me and let me know /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The Rock left Smackdown to go to Raw becouse he was too much of a *PIE* to even think of getting in the same ring with Brock Lesnar. Be carefull, I see a F5 coming your way !!!!!!

17. TheRock

[ QUOTE ]
    The Rock left Smackdown to go to Raw becouse he was too much of a *PIE* to even think of getting in the same ring with Brock Lesnar. Be carefull, I see a F5 coming your way !!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

From The Rock's intense reading of this site, The Rock must conclude that your jabrone a** would only know about steak and know absolutely nothing of pie!!!!!!

18. VERBAL KINT

SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM , YOU FAWKIN PUD MUNCH. DUMBASS Oh look, isn't that sweet, the peter puffing "ROCK" knows how to play pattycake. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifNice cow tatto BTW. [​IMG]

19. TheRock

[ QUOTE ]
    SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM , YOU FAWKIN PUD MUNCH. DUMBASS Oh look, isn't that sweet, the peter puffing "ROCK" knows how to play pattycake. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifNice cow tatto BTW. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let The Rock tell you jabrones about snapping a Slim Jim, oh yeah. When The Rock pulls out that little can opener and brings down that barrel of whup a**, the millions, and I do mean millions of The Rock's fans will be chanting...........jabrone, jabrone, jabrone.........Then POW, The Rock will rock your roody poo world with the People's Elbow cause in fact, The Rock is the People's Champ!!!!!!

20. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I'm thinking if the rock had a pair of balls he wouldn't be scared to type the word candyass. So therefore I surmise that the rock is about as phony as professional wrestling. Sorry guys I think it's a crock, just my take. So, ummmmm, the rock wanna be guy, if you're gonna act tough, you gotta be able to type tough guy words like [censored], and [censored], and [censored]. We can take it. We're all big boys and girls around here. Unless your scared mommy's going to catch you and put soap in your mouth go ahead and sound off like you got a pair( of something) By the way, what is a jabrone? Is that wrestling slang?