Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by speed_deed, Sep 1, 2003.

1. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Today my ol' man and I FINALLY got the wiring situation figured out on my '75 and its running good with all lights working. Now all I have got to do is get the horn working, get atleast 1 new wheel well for the drivers side, bend the grille/radiator support back into shape, get a new front bumper, replace the front turn signal lens and finally put the drivers side fender on!!!!!!!!!! It sounds like a little much but considering how it was a couple of months ago it is really fuc#ing close. If you know the magic word you can even start it without the key now. Actually one other thing I am going to do is put in a push btton starter, yeah a push button starter , yeah. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Beavis: "Yeah its gonna freakin rock man!"

2. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah thanks to all you squirrelly bastards that helped me out! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

i got a push button started, i love it, very cool feeling.