Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finals Week!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by colbystephens, Jun 11, 2006.

1. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

YIKES. oh well. three tests and i'm done. gonna take a year off and get my head straight as i haven't been the best steward of my education. i could be getting so much more out of it. i blame ck5. :D j/k. i got a full time job as a painting contractor, so i'll get to learn some cool stuff i s'pose.

2. ARAMP1

ARAMP1 Aviator Extraordinaire

That's kind of what I did. I got my ASE certification, took two years off, turned wrenches, raced cars, played guitar, etc. Then hit school hard again for two. For me, it was well worth it.

3. resurrected_jimmy

resurrected_jimmy 1/2 ton status

I'm still on my hiatus from school...... If they ever lift Stop Loss I don't think I will have any problems with another year and a half of class.

4. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Finals...im glad i never had any at my college...hehe
    I went to a two year school, My program had us in class for nine weeks and then on the job for 9 weeks so it was cake. About the time you get to stressed at one, you go to the other...im still waiting for when i get to go back to class...i need a vacation from work...lol