Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finaly moved out.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by POWERMAD, Apr 29, 2003.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

The house was easy... the shop was another story.
    2 pickup loads, the Blazer filled up and a 20 foot trailer full and the Stang is still packed with tools and jacks.
    And 2 pickup loads of scrap steel. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Then all the stuff I either gave away or tossed out.
    The 2 cats in the Stang with out carriers was a good time, looks like I fell into a meat grinder.
    I'm not sure who was more relieved to get out of the car first me or the damn cats.
    Out of everything I hate moving the most.
    I do believe I am gonna have a few beers tonight.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    The 2 cats in the Stang with out carriers was a good time, looks like I fell into a meat grinder.
    I'm not sure who was more relieved to get out of the car first me or the damn cats.
    Out of everything I hate moving the most.
    I do believe I am gonna have a few beers tonight.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifso wher did you end up moving to???

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Just be glad its all done................until the next time /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Moms couch for now.. but it's all good, satalite and food in the fridge LOL
    Time to regroup and save up some money and figure out what I am gonna do now.
    I am lookin into using my VA loan and getting my own land and house. **** this moving every year.
    And I can have 3 burbs, a pickup, a Blazer a lil Blazer, Stang, Suburu, and a Honda sitting in my yard and no one can bitch.
    My landlord thought I had a used car lot going on /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif