Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

finaly... pic of my bro's K5

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Nov 6, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

finaly... pic of my bro\'s K5

[​IMG]

it's my old 79 Which he has since put on a 6" tailmaster lift with a rear flip and 2" blocks. 36 x 14.5 x 16.5 radial tsl's and 16.5 M/T classic 2's.
    has my same ol 2.5" Flomaster exhuast with 3" tips. he blew the motor I had in it and the tranny. sohe rebuilt the tranny (it;s going out agian.. trying to ge him to do a manual swap) the motor in it now is from my 40 coupe.
    1972 camaro 350 4 bolt main, with 30 over flat tops. Lumati 292 cam (480 lift) Open plain intake.. Power band is way up there.
    it's now 3/4 ton with 4.10's and rear disc. adding a detriot on his next paychack.

now he wants to pull his motor outof his 50 pickup (400+ horse 350) and add a comp cam 4x4 cam and a dual plane intake,LOL

PS the rear quater panel damage was form last x-mas when he hit a yellow parking lot pole..gee they paint em yellow so you can see em.LOL thats why the nerf bar hangs down.. it got hit too.

and as of last tuesday night the passenger side door is no longer striaght! it has 4 dents of it own.... side hilling in the soft stuff.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: finaly... pic of my bro\'s K5

nice blazer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

nice rig! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Nice rig, although I said that already when I saw it in person /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif