Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

finders keepers, or give it back?? (involving money )

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Sep 19, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Long story short....

I somehow ended up with "chick A's" money*, tried to give it back to her, but she left the bar to go smoke (Eugene law no smoking inside) so I desided to go ahead and leave. So I have it and I have now tried twice to give it back to her. Once was a waste of time she wasn't at the club. the 2nd try was tonight and she was there and we made eye contact numerous times. With what happened last thursday that started this whole mess, I'm wondering if she doesn't remember or doesn't want to remember,LOL

so do I keep trying to give her her money* back or just keep it?????? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

-Jeremy

*(money is less then $50)

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Find a reson to talk to her, bring it up, give the money back to her. That should impress her with what a honest guy you are.

3. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

I would try my hardest to give it back. If she wants nothing to do with it though, then I guess she doesn't care about her money. If it was mine, and I had forgotten about it and you tried to give it back, I know I would be greatful!

Kris

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You won't sleep right till you return it. Doesn't matter if she wants to know you or not. Just walk up and return it.

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

You actually have to ask?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif C'mon man...you know what to do.

GIVE IT BACK!! Then you have significantly increased your chances of a hook-up! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif That is, as long as you WANT the hook-up! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

If she dont want it I'll take it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Is this a significant amount of money or like $10? If it's a chunk of change, I'd take pains to get it back to her. If not, I'd just let her know somehow, you're holding the dough for her and will give it back.

[ QUOTE ]
    With what happened last thursday that started this whole mess, I'm wondering if she doesn't remember or doesn't want to remember

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing you mightn't want to be hooking up with this chick? If you have bad blood brewing with her, ditch that money fast. Hell hath no fury like that of a woman in a bar looking for a guy that swiped her cash...

8. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Pics? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd go blow all the money on truck parts... then ask questions later...
    Next time you see her, offer that she can take you home for a night and you'll do anything to work that money off. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Would you hit it?

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I want to give it back, plus the chance of a hook up happening from this is extrmely high. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

the amount was $32

and Ryan, no pics, cameras are not allowed in the building,LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

and yes for those that have asked or commented. I'd hit it /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay, here's what ya gotta do...

Find her, take her a beer, say, "hey, baby-hon, I have something I know you want REAL bad."

Then you wink at her and start walking away... If things go right, she'll chase you and start taking her clothes off, expecing you to just do your manly duties right there in the bar... So when you're sitting on a stool getting your mack on with this other fine bitch, she'll come up and tap you on the shoulder... turn around slowly and look her up and down... by this time she should be standing there in a bra and panties if she chooses to wear them... Then you stand up, rub your hands down her chest, give her a little teaser kiss... reach into your pocket, pull out the $22, and stuff it between her breasts and get back to the other ho... Or you can just get it on right there /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

11. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

just hang out at the bar again...start drinkin on her money..when she shows up, say, i had your money...but i drank it all..then ask for a ride home... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Find her, take her a beer, say, "hey, baby-hon, I have something I know you want REAL bad."

Then you wink at her and start walking away... If things go right, she'll chase you and start taking her clothes off, expecing you to just do your manly duties right there in the bar... So when you're sitting on a stool getting your mack on with this other fine bitch, she'll come up and tap you on the shoulder... turn around slowly and look her up and down... by this time she should be standing there in a bra and panties if she chooses to wear them... Then you stand up, rub your hands down her chest, give her a little teaser kiss... reach into your pocket, pull out the $22, and stuff it between her breasts and get back to the other ho... Or you can just get it on right there

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Dude....
    Hope you didnt make a mess in your pants dreaming that up

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

this better not turn into the " girl at the parts store thread" LOL

but the update is my bro came in from boise and this was where he wanted to go, low and behold the chick was there she now has her money, I filled her in on what parts of the night she was unsure of and we laughed about it,LOL and I'm surpose to see her sunday night /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

14. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good deal man. good luck on everything. lets just hope shes not a cum guzzling ho. well wait. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif hmmmm i dunno. that one is up to you. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob

15. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

hhhuuummmmm how to sum it up to you guys.....

IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!

we had a load of fun tonight and I was invited by her to her next day of work...

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

16. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

and so it begins...

17. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    we had a load of fun tonight and I was invited by her to her next day of work...

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

18. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

that was the Capn talking. I didn't even remember typing that reply,LOL.

For those that haven't read through the lines yet. she's a dancer. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

19. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good deal. strippers seem like fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good luck bro. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

20. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator