Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fine booze and compressed air ???????????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jan 17, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

.........Is what i just got, a good bottle of Mc Naughtons and a new air compressor /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifsweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
    and it was needed since on the way to work the alternator on our little F*rd fukkus ...errr, i mean focus pooped out, and i hadda order one, was $ 260.00 /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif then i charged it to get me home and it poopoed and i hadda use that free AAA tow. o well, waiting for a tow truck i froze, and it sukked but the booze and new toy made it all better /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

yer wierd /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Congrats on the McNaughty and the air compressor, tho /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    yer wierd /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Buwahahahahahahah i know, i have had a few by now and am feeling much better, cany type for squat thuogh! been im'ing with 55 and he has to be lisdexic to read my typing tonight /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I may be wierd but im helpfull.

. whatever the hell that means? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i know how it is to bring new toys home, but i cant say i know what it is like to have to work on a focus... he he, sorry to hear bout the alternator. glad to hear about the A/c though...
    Grant