Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

finished my lift/ tires/ wheels...before& after pics

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 1badv10, Mar 24, 2004.

1. 1badv10

1badv10 Registered Member

well after a week or so of stupid problems the lift is installed and the truck is road worthy again... heres some pics, feel free to leave comments or suggestions.. Patrick
    BEFORE
    [​IMG]
    AFTER (front)
    [​IMG]
    (rear)
    [​IMG]
    incase anyones wondering it is an 87 v10 w/ a 4" rough country(springs front / blocks rear)15x10 eagle alloys(058)and 33x12.50 yokohoma geolander atII

2. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

That is one SWEET ride. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. 1badv10

thought id throw a pic of the engine in
    [​IMG]
    its an "sequel performance" 350ci, TBI w/ full length headers, true dual exhaust w/ cats. has a 700r4.. itll leave your average honda boy sitting at the light /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif... needless to say i love my truck

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Nice looking rig!/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Bill

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Very cool! I like the look of stepsides. esp lifted stepsides /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    How do you like tires so far?

6. 1badv10

[ QUOTE ]
    How do you like tires so far?

[/ QUOTE ]
    ive only driven it for a few days since the work but so far these tires rock!!! i know they are not hardcore offroad tires but i went up an old dirt road that still has like 6-7" of snow in parts, walked through it w/o a problem in 2wd. there is very little road noise, and they seem to have excellent wet traction... this truck feels exactly the same as it did with the 31s. i cant wait to get some decent mud so i can test a little more /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

I love stepsides too, very nice /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. detailer03

detailer03 1/2 ton status

Nice. I see you converted your A/C to 134. I did mine 2 years ago. I need it in AZ. Sure looks cold in NY.

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

That is an awesome truck. My Dad would give his one good nut to have one like that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. grtwhite

grtwhite 1/2 ton status

Sweet Ride! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Thats a NICE lookin truck
    Where In NY are you??

12. 1badv10

thanks everyone...
    henry, I am down in dutchess county. When are you going to be down this way to p/u andres blazer? oh and he said you were having a little trouble w/ tow hitches. would the one off his blazer fit yours? if so i could yank it off and find a way to get it to you..

13. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Oh, Cool, Your THAT guy!!

I have a vehicle that I can tow it with, Just trying to get the final plan going so i can drop the 76 and take the 89 the same day. No wasted trips. If your around then, we should hook up. A local K5er is going to help me "cheyennekid" only live's 7 miles from me. He came over and helped me rip the 87 apart.

14. 1badv10

yeah id love to meet up with you guys..andres the only one i know on this site and his cheap ass wont even pay for a membership, yet he spends all night looking at the site when he is sopossed to be working /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif .. hopefully ill still have the truck running by the time youall come to get the blazer.. went offroading lastnight then went out driving for like 3 hrs just having fun.. woke up early this morning and washed it found 1 of the shock bolts missing and the shock just hanging /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif oops rides pretty good w/o the shock tho /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif keep me posted on when your coming down

15. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifI was just wondering if the ride is rough or if it is nice.I just got this same lift and going to install it in may. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

16. CammoK5

CammoK5 Registered Member

I'm not much for step-sides, but that thing looks great! Nice truck man. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. jwduke

jwduke 1/2 ton status

Wow, now thats a sweet looking ride!