Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Finnaly got an electric guitar!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by potato76, Nov 6, 2002.

1. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Ok got me a new electric guitar for my birthday.AND it rocks!!Its a bc rich warlock style guitar and it came as a starter pack with amp,strap,gig bag etc.....It rocks.Just thought id share.Now to learn some kick ass songs. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Congrats dude! A friend of mine used to build some really nice warlock style bodies. Have fun with it!

3. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

thats a will do yankee /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Happy birthday potatoe. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I hope you had a great day. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I need some help. My boyfriend wants the exact same kind (i beleive). Potatoe can you send me a picture of what yours looks like? I know absolutly nothing about guitars but want to try to get him one eventually. Can anyone give me prices on what a BC rich warlock style would cost? Or what other kinds are like that guitar and where one would look to find one? If so can anyone please pm the info to me? I do not want to hijack Potatoes post.

What is the first song you are going to learn Potatoe? Dont tell me........Stairway to heaven? lol, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i bought mine for 279 with amp included.It was a starter kit but i think it is pretty decent.The guy at the store told my gf that he liked it better than the squier or fender packs.

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

everyone basically learns that song as their first song. lol. i tried learnin nothing else matters. later.

jacob

7. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Nobody that I have found beats Musicians Friends prices.There service is great and if your not happy with what ya get their return policy is good too.

Here is the BC Rich package,Musicians Friend /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A buddy of mine has a Warlock bass.I like that shape /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif