Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Firebirds and Trans Ams for sale

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by Blaze, May 6, 2002.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Well, the time has come to thin out the fleet a little. Getting married on June 8th and need to minimize my projects. Here they are:

1984 Trans Am - 78k miles, 305 4bbl(LG4), 700R4, ferrari-style notchback hatch, American Racing Blade rims, functional ram-air hood, needs minor body work, carpet, headliner, and seat covers. I will tune up and rebuild carb. $1000 or $1500 with new carpet, headliner, and seat covers.

1975 Firebird - would make good parts car, but PLEASE don't part it out. Pontiac 350 2bbl, TH350 tranny, Dynomax headers, Edelbrock valve covers, tons of new parts, this car was my baby before I discovered a rusted frame. I will throw in a good 78 rolling chassis that I bought to use as a body swap for the 75. All parts will bolt right off the 75 onto the 78. Please finish my project. I can't do it anymore. Need to sell to buy 79 Bandit Trans Am. $1000 takes the 75 and the 78.

Also have other various parts and items. Might consider selling my 76 Trans Am if the price is right, just make me an offer.

Thanks!

2. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I'm selling my 76 Trans Am, too. Whichever sells first is gone, the other one is staying. It is a 76 Trans Am with a 77 WA-block 400 with a TH400 tranny. The 400 has 6x heads off of a 75 Pontiac 350, RV cam, and Erson valve convers. The TH400 is out of a 72 Bonneville and has been built up and coverted to manual kickdown. It has a 2800 stall converter, but no tranny cooler. I haven't gotten it running yet, but the motor turns freely. The starter is fried so that's why it isn't running yet. The guy I bought it from said the engine/tranny were built by a guy that builds race motors and that is was really fast. He also said that the motor ran when he parked it. I'm asking $1200 for the car and all the parts I have for it.