Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Firefighter184 Needs HELP

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BurbLover, Aug 24, 2005.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

UPDATE: John has to go out of town the 10th for work. He wants to do it on the 17-18. I know a bunch of us will be camping/wheeling that weekend. Hopefully some others can help out.

Okay, besides the obvious physcological issues he has, he needs some help getting his engine done. Many have been following the ordeal he had trying to get this done by a so-called friend. Well, he has all the parts (he thinks anyways) and want to try & get this put back together 17-18 Sep. Any & ALL help will be greatly appreciated. He, like me, have absolutely now knowledge of how to put a freaking engine back together. He will supply a BBQ and beer for all those that actually lend a hand. I will be on hand purely for entertainment value :D

Post up if you can help on one of those days, as well as what time would be the best for you.

Let's get him ready so he can go wheeling with the Rocky Mtn Guys on 17-18 Sep. TIA :waytogo: NOT NOW :(

Last edited: Aug 25, 2005
  2. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

I will be there

3. rd durham

rd durham Registered Member

I'm not sure if I could help or not. I do have some tools that you could borrow such as a torque wrench, piston ring compressor, engine hoist (cherry picker), etc.

Do you know what all has to be done? Engine in pieces or does it just need to be dropped into the truck?

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Perhaps INTERCEPTOR could elaborate on that. I know he has a bunch of tools we were gonna use.

5. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

If I am not working, I can be there.

6. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Updated Date!!

7. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'll be there. I'll bring my tools and some of the parts I have if we need them. I'm good for both days and anytime. I'll need to know the location and prefered time, since I've been out of the loop for the past couple of months.

Also, I need to find out what I have to do to renew John's membership. I said I would renew it when I do mine.

Z