Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fireworks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just stocked up on some fun ones. So, have y'all bought your fireworks yet ?? I have a good size paved area too set mine off on. Always have the hose ready if need too put out a fire.

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I don't buy fireworks. I go to my parents cabin and go with them on the pontoon boat and watch BIG fireworks from the water. It's pretty cool :D

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Saterday, Rapid City is doing thier fireworks. I'm going to my bro's for a BBQ and too watch fireworks at his place up on top of one of the highest hills in Rapid Saterday. It's illeagle too set off yourown fireworks in the city limits, luckly, I live out side of the city limits. I'm going too set a few off tonight. :D

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hey Paul, if you can get some vid when they do it over rushmore, my mom loves that

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Not going up to Rushmore this year, too hectic for me. Don't have the 4X4 too get back in the hills for a good view. Just going too watch the local Rapid City fireworks saterday, and watch Rushmore's on TV Sunday. Might go down to Custer on the 4th for thier Fireworks, but that's just a might at the momment.

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

No dang money :blush:

But.... a bunch of friends and I are getting together at one house outside city limits to have a BBQ and shoot off some explosives to get the testosterone going :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'll probably end up skipping the city's display this year, but it is the best in the area I'd say...

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah, post up the thing you did last year if you can, that was cool :)

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Shot off a few bottle rockets, and a few other fireworks this evening. I have a few days of stuff too shoot off if I pace myself. Gotta make $20.00 worth of crap last.

9. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I should..

I have a few packs of ladyfingers that are about 10 years old I fould in an old dresser drawer! :blush: --maybe I'd better get rid of them before they set themselves off! :doah: ..even though its illegal here too,they usually just tell you to knock it off or confisgate them,if the cops bother to come at all...unless its a BIG artillery shell or commercial fireworks like the ones my friend lit off last year!--they nearly called the bomb squad when they saw the size of his "firecrackers"... :eek1: :crazy:

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I bought a brick of firecrackers and some bottle rockets in North Carolina, on our way up from Florida a couple weeks ago.

I set off a couple packs of firecrackers for the kids tonight, but don't have any place to send the bottle rockets, too many trees around here.

My town is going nuts with them already, though. We've been hearing explosives going off all night, starting around 7. Fireworks are illegal in NY unless you're a firefighter. Stupid law, but whatever, maybe it saves some kids hand.

11. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I'm shocked! That's the same AG stuff I've heard for years