Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fireworks

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by The85k5, Jun 15, 2002.

1. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

Well i know a guy who's cousins is friends with a guy who knows a bartender who served a guy who's selling some fireworks /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif such as firecrackers, roman candles, cakes, mortars and everything else u can think of so if your interested in anything or have a neighbor u dont like /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    just reply to this post and i'll see what i can do!

2. breyon55

breyon55 Registered Member

hahaha.........yes indeed this guy does a wide selection of many things that go boom, shoot in the air and and are lots of fun for the whole entire family to watch, the kind of stuff thats not allowed.....LiftedAssDodge also knows this person too and has seen what products this person has to offer...no names as of yet but trust me this stuff is all grade a ...dont beleive me ask him...he'll tell ya.. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Maybe you should buy a couple of those morters and set em off to scare the [censored] outta us at blazerfest.
    ....and then the ranger will come. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Just make a trip out to any Indian Res they sell some serious BoomBooms.......CherryBomb,M-80-1000,Tennis ball bombs,soccer ball bombs,3"-8" mortors,the list is usually endless.

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Hey robb.. I will let you know what I want. (ie.Mortors,16.oz Rockets,sh!t like that) I'll PM you next week! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I have some 1/3 rd stick tnt. bottle rockets but I aint bringing them...mike
    Don't ask my how loud they are...HUH WHAT HUH WHAT DID YOU SAY /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

7. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

I have always got ripped off from people like that and indian res (they are in it to make $$$ right!). I go to a fireworks store (open year round /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ) outside of Vegas in Parump(sp?). One year we spent almost $800 on fireworks for a block party! That is fun stuff! I don't know if we will do anything this year because the city I live in is a bunch of Nazi's (they mailed out flyers that you could fill in to turn in your neighbors before they even do anything wrong just because they might have done something wrong before...I have my own form of protest planed /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif ). Last year someone on my block got a $1500 fine! Funny thing is it wasn't from the cops. They refused to inforce any of the fireworks laws so the "code inforcement" (ie wanabes) were out handing out tickets. We had people stationed with walki-talkies to warn us whenever someone drove up the street. We set off about $400 worth last year and never had any of the "Nazi's" drive up the street /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

yeah breyons stuff is grade a

9. barbastard

barbastard 1/2 ton status

true dat!!!

Now just got to find a place to set em off!!!!