Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

first annual x-mas tree run

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BurbinOR, Dec 11, 2002.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Yeah, sounds great but I will be unable to make it............gotta go to Chicago on business (yes, on a weekend). /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Make sure everyone knows the 'rules' on road conditions and chaining up, etc...........spendy ticket.

Here's a link.............. Chain Laws of Oregon DOT

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Can't make it either as my daughters birthday party was set for noon on the 14th.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

well that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif wish you could make it. we wont need chains as we will need to go up lo lo pass to get to the snow /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif so we wont hit snow on the highway /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

I cant make it either /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. lenards off road is building my flatbed, and they have my truck. I will get my truck back before the 1st of the years so will there be another snow run after this one?

5. mudhog

im sure there will be just not sure when lol

6. mudhog

so is anyone going to make it? or is it just going to be me and chris and some jeeps /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

7. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

There is a SLIM chance I might make it. What does a tag for a tree cost?

8. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Oops, scratch that, I forgot I needed to be here Saturday morning. Sorry Shannon./forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

If you want to go to that run I can arrange to meet up with you later.

10. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I would like to go but funds and the condition of the K5 will keep me from wheeling it for a bit. At least wheeling it that far from home anyway.
    Anyone need someone to ride shotgun?

11. mudhog

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    What does a tag for a tree cost?

[/ QUOTE ]
    it is either $5 or $7 dont remember

12. mudhog

ok i was wondering if we would even be able to have it because of the no snow condition. well we now have snow and much more on the way /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif so who all is going to be able to make it? and remember you don't need to get a tree to go lol. meeting at 10am saturday the 14th at the Mt. Hood info center
    the trip will take us from the Mt. Hood info center on Hwy 26, up Lolo Pass road, to, hopefully, the top of Lolo Pass. To get there, take Hwy 26 East or West towards the town of Zigzag. Approximately (correct me if I am wrong here) 1.5 miles West of Zigzag is the Mt. Hood Info Center, located on the South side of Hwy 26
    cb channel 28

13. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Sure wish I was going, but the ole back has been out for 6 days, could not walk 5 feet or drive...just a little warning for you young guys.. yes you are strong, I can lift anything, I am invinsable (sp) well thats what I thought and this is what got me here today. Don't blow me off just thinking this is some old fart feeling sorry for himself, take heed in what I am saying so you do not end up in the same boat I am in. I remember the old farts telling me " you will be sorry you lifted that when you get to be my age" well I guess I can say they where right. Save your body so you can go and enjoy going out and cutting your own tree with your kids, building that fort out of driftwood on the beach, going 4-wheeling,ect., ect. I am only 43 years old but still can enjoy somthings with the kids just not as many. SO HAVE FUN... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifBTW my back must be better I made it sitting here for 10 minutes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif